English Level Test
This test will help you understand your level of English – there are 30 questions and the test will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
You will also have the option of taking an IELTS Placement Test if you want to study IELTS exam preparation.
Press enroll now to make an account and take the test.
This test is for all students who would like to improve their level of English.
When you finish the test our system will instantly tell you what your level of English is and help you decide what level of English you should study.
Press “Enroll Now” to join the test course and check your level of English.
Answer questions all about English grammar and vocabulary and you’ll receive a fast estimation of your English level.
The test will only take 20 to 25 minutes to complete.
There are 7 levels, they are:
1. Beginner (A1) – for students with little or no English.
2. Elementary (A2) – for students with a little English.
3. Pre-Intermediate (B1) – for students who can have simple conversations in English.
4. Intermediate (B1+) – for students who have a lot of experience with English.
5. Upper-Intermedate (B2) – for students who can have detailed and accurate conversations.
6. Advanced (C1) – for students who can discuss and understand most things very well.
7. Proficiency (C2) – for students who can speak about everything in English fluently and accurately.