This test will help you understand your level of English - there are 70 questions and the test will take approximately 35 minutes to complete.
Press add cart to join the course.
This test is for all students who would like to improve their level of English. When you finish the test our system will instantly tell you what your level of English is and help you decide what level of class you should study.
Press the "Add Cart" button, and then press the cart icon at the top of the page.
Enter your information, and follow the instructions on your screen to start the course.
Answer questions all about English grammar and vocabulary and you'll receive a fast and accurate estimation of your English level.
The test will only take 20 to 25 minutes to complete.
There are 7 levels, they are:
1. Beginner (A1) - for students with little or no English.
2. Elementary (A2) - for students with a little English.
3. Pre-Intermediate (B1) - for students who can have simple conversations in English.
4. Intermediate (B1+) - for students who have a lot of experience with English.
5. Upper-Intermedate (B2) - for students who can have detailed and accurate conversations.
6. Advanced (C1) - for students who can discuss and understand most things very well.
7. Proficiency (C2) - for students who can speak about everything in English fluently and accurately.
The test is open and free to all students - so you can use it to check your level of English any time even if you are not one of our students yet!
If you would like to join our online courses, they cost $50 (USD) per week - you get access to learning materials, videos, assignments and quizzes, and online lessons with a Malvern Online teacher.